Register your Limited Warranty
When applied according to directions on unfinished wood floors, from the date of installation, Finish is warranted not to crack, peel, fade, chip, separate, or . This warranty is made subject to some limitations:
- The Finish must be applied in indoor residential areas and applied in accordance to written application instructions.
- This Warranty is void if a stain other than those manufactured by Absolute Coatings, Inc. is used prior to application of Finish.
- The surfaces must be maintained as directed on the product package, or with other cleaners specified by Absolute Coatings, Inc.
- Scratches caused by pets, use of shoe spikes, water damage, scraping, adhesive tape, or moving heavy furniture are all excluded.
- Wear through must extend to greater than 10% of the surface area of the floor. Gloss reduction is not considered wear through.
- Scratches or wear occurring during the first 30 days of curing time are excluded from this warranty.